Jonathan Gingell DC, CCSP
A native Houstonian, Dr. Gingell Attended The University of Texas at Austin for his undergraduate work studying Human Biology before completing his Doctorate in Chiropractic at Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas Texas. Dr. Gingell has been an active member of his community here since childhood, swimming on local neighborhood teams for 13 years and at Cy-Falls HS during his school years. As the Assistant Coach for the Hearthstone Heatwaves swim team, Jonathan began to develop his desire to help everyday athletes overcome their limitations and become the best they could possibly be.
At Parker, Dr. Gingell was selected from his class to help create a new Community based Internship program where he left the School’s Student Clinic to work as an Associate in a real world office in Dallas under the tutelage of Dr. Kirkland Speaks. Dr. Gingell has since continued expanding his training in the arts of Chiropractic as well as multiple cutting edge techniques that allow him to provide a service beyond what you would expect from a standard chiropractic office.
Currently Dr. Gingell competes in many local triathlons of varying distances ranging from sprint all the way up to a full Ironman and loves to get out to train and race with the same athletes that come to the office for therapy.
Parker College of Chiropractic - Dallas, TX
- Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Sports Chiropractors Club Executive Officer
The University of Texas at Austin
- BS in Human Biology
- Delta Chi Fraternity Executive Officer
Licenses & Certifications:
- Licensed to Practice Chiropractic in The State of Texas
- Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
- Applied Kinesiology Certification (AK)
- Active Release Technique (ART) Certified
- Activator Methods Advance Certification
- Titleist Performance Institute Golf Fitness Instructor